3 bed house for sale in Brixham (ref: 4986086)Shortlist
- A well proportioned 1920's semi-detached house
- Extended to offer spacious living accommodation
- 13' lounge, 23' dining room and 25' kitchen/breakfast room
- 3 bedrooms
- Bathroom and separate w.c.
- Gas central heating and most windows upvc double glazed
- Corner gardens and patio to the rear
- Would now benefit from updating, but has space and much potential
- No onward chain
- View today - key in office!
The house enjoys a great location - situated within reasonable walking distance of the town centre and harbourside, 2 local primary schools, Brixham College, rugby club and swimming pool. The amenities of St. Mary's Square are also within easy reach and include the Church (built circa 1360), a local Spar with Post Office counter, restaurant/takeaway, hairdresser and a choice of old pubs. Also within striking distance are St. Mary's Park and the beach at St. Mary's Bay. A bus service linking Brixham and Kingswear runs nearby.
Being on the corner, there are gardens to the front and side, whilst to the rear is a patio garden, which will see plenty of afternoon sun.
A home very much worthy of consideration if you are looking for a period property, close to the centre of Brixham's original settlement. Please call to arrange a viewing. EPC - D.
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £179,500 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated to reflect changes in stamp duty following the Mini Budget on 23rd September 2022.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
- Status: Sold STC
- Reference: 4986086