3 bed house for sale in Between Tedburn St. Mary and Cheriton Bishop (ref: 9599412)Shortlist
- Beautiful GII* listed farmhouse
- 3 reception rooms, 4 bedrooms
- Detached barn/outbuilding
- Wonderful character features
- Gardens and grounds of nearly 3 acres
- Superb access to the A30 and Exeter
- EX6 6DW
Exuding both a wealth of inherent character and huge potential, this enchanting Grade II* listed farmhouse is a fine example of a 15th Century Devon Longhouse; it is, in fact mentioned in Pevsner’s noted architectural guides, along with many of the finest dwelling houses in the country. In addition to the incredible history, Little Hackworthy offers every opportunity to isolate and live in the open, with an oak woodland, a stream, a well, an orchard and outbuildings. Set in beautiful grounds of nearly 3 acres, which incorporate formal gardens, lawns, an orchard and a substantial barn/outbuilding, its situation is visually idyllic.
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £575,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
- Status: Available
- Reference: 9599412