3 bed house for sale in A pretty cottage style home in an ideal central position (ref: 9673175)Shortlist
- A natural stonework Veranda at the front
- A spacious open plan double aspect Living Room with a bow window and a Dining Area opening to an extensive patio and the garden
- A double aspect Shaker style kitchen
- 3 comfortable bedrooms
- A superb new bathroom
- Extensive private side garden
- A drive and garage
- uPVC double glazing and gas central heating with ‘combi’ boiler
- Many imrpovements in recent years
- Highly Recommended
The cul de sac is named after the historic Friendship Inn that stood just to the west of this property and was converted into high value cottages very recently, while these cottages were built by a respected local building firm in 1980. Ever since new the properties have been extremely popular and this house arguably occupies the best position of all with enclosed gardens to the front side and rear. The location could hardly be more convenient with the amenities of the High Street less than a minutes' walk away and the town centre just a short distance beyond.
The property has been updated and improved in recent years with the latest alteration having a completely refurbished bathroom. The fitted kitchen has also been refurbished; the spacious open plan living room enjoys a double aspect with a very appealing bow window to the front and French doors leading to the rear. The bedrooms are well balanced and there are built in wardrobes in both of the double rooms.
The central heating system has been updated with a combi boiler and the house is fully double glazed with uPVC double glazing. Furthermore, due to the arrangement of the garden, there is space to extend the house should more accommodation, say a larger kitchen-diner, ever be required subject to any necessary consents.
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £275,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
- Status: Under Offer
- Reference: 9673175