Offers in the Region Of £550,000
3 bed flat for sale in Southernhay East, Exeter (ref: 7041772)Shortlist
- A SUPERB, IMAGINATIVELY DESIGNED AND RECENTLY CREATED APARTMENT
- CAREFULLY RESTORED GRADE II* LISTED LANDMARK BUILDING
- PRESTIGIOUS SOUTHERNHAY ADDRESS AND LOCATED RIGHT IN THE CITY CENTRE
- BEAUTIFULLY APPOINTED ACCOMMODATION INCLUDING FINE DOUBLE ASPECT LIVING
- ROOM, SUPERB KITCHEN, THREE BEDROOMS (ONE PRESENTLY USED AS A STUDY)
- QUALITY EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM IN ADDITION TO MAIN BATHROOM
- PRIVATE SUNTRAP TERRACE PLUS ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE IN SECURE CAR PARK
- UNIQUE CONCIERGE SERVICE, PLUS COMMUNAL GARDEN AND USE OF GYM
This is a truly stunning apartment, recently converted in a most imaginative way offering beautifully appointed accommodation with three bedrooms and a unique private sun terrace, occupying a prestigious central location in Southernhay with everything that the city centre has to offer literally right on the doorstep.
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £550,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
- Status: Sold STC
- Reference: 7041772