Guide Price £685,000
3 bed flat for sale in Douglas Avenue, Exmouth (ref: 9676233)Shortlist
- A particularly desirable purpose built second floor balcony apartment enjoying exceptional coastal and sea views
- Spacious and versatile accommodation with a lift and stairs to all floors
- Impressive sitting room and separate dining room
- Modern kitchen/breakfast room with built in appliances
- Three excellent size bedrooms – one well-appointed en-suite shower room/WC
- Principal bathroom/WC and good size reception hall
- Gas central heating and UPVC double glazing
- Superb location convenient for seafront, town centre and other amenities
- Single garage and car parking space
- Beautifully arranged communal gardens with a private gate leading onto Madeira Walk
A particularly desirable three bedroom purpose built second floor balcony apartment enjoying stunning coastal and sea views. Beautiful communal gardens and a lift as well as stairs to all floors.
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £685,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
- Status: Sold STC
- Reference: 9676233