3 bed bungalow for sale in Nr Silverton, Exeter (ref: 5489642)Shortlist
- A WELL PROPORTIONED COUNTRY BUNGALOW IN A LEVEL PLOT APPROACHING 1/3 ACRE
- FANTASTIC POTENTIAL FOR ENHANCEMENT AND ENLARGEMENT
- IN AN OUTSTANDING LOCATION WITH FABULOUS COUNTRY VIEWS
- 3 GOOD BEDROOMS ALL WITH WONDERFUL COUNTRY OUTLOOKS
- SPACIOUS SITTING/SUN ROOM WITH FINE VIEWS
- GOOD SIZED KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM PLUS UTILITY ROOM
- A GOOD MODERN BATHROOM
- DELIGHTFUL MATURE, MAINLY LAWNED, GARDENS
- AMPLE PARKING FOR CARS, ETC
- EPC=G - REF:DWE04797
This is a superbly located 3 bedroom bungalow in a very good sized plot, approx 1/3 acre, coming to the market for the first time ever with enormous potential for enhancement. It enjoys some fantastic country views over neighbouring farmland and beyond and is in an incredibly convenient accessible location.
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £399,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
- Status: Sold STC
- Reference: 5489642