3 bed barn for sale in Penelewey, Truro (ref: 9541429)Shortlist
- Three and four bedroom converted barns from £550,000
- Exclusive courtyard of just five exceptional character barns
- Contemporary living in Grade II Listed character homes
- Mains gas central heating with underfloor heating
- Quality fitted kitchens
- Generous gardens
- Carports and private parking
- Fantastic rural location surrounded by farm land
- Close to Kea Primary School, Trelissick Gardens and Feock
One of just five converted character stone barns in an exceptional rural position close to Feock and Truro. A truly unique setting. Three and four bedroom barns available. Garden, car port and parking. Viewings strictly by appointment.
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £550,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 31st March 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
- Status: Available
- Reference: 9541429