2 bed house for sale in Cul de sac position on the eastern fringe of Clevedon (ref: 9613636)Shortlist
- Attractive Modern Two Bedroom Home
- Well Designed, Bright and Airy Accommodation
- Modern Kitchen and Bathroom
- Pleasant Garden To The Rear
- Single Garage and Off Street Parking
- Ideal First Time or Investment Purchase
- St Nicholas Chantry Primary School
- Level walking distance to town centre
- Clevedon Medical Centre
- Woodland walks in Clevedon Court
The outside space is designed to be easily maintained, there is a small garden to the front laid to chippings. The rear garden is presented with a combination of patio, chippings and lawn. There is also gated rear access to the allocated parking and single garage.
This location can be considered very much sought after as it allows walking distance to Clevedon Medical Centre and Cottage Hospital, Clevedon Triangle, St Nicholas Chantry and Yeo Moor Primary Schools. We anticipate strong interest.
The property is available with no onward chain.
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £214,950 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 31st March 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
- Status: Unavailable
- Reference: 9613636