2 bed flat for sale in St Peters Hill, Brixham (ref: 8122365)Shortlist
- A newly renovated top floor apartment close to town and harbour
- Tucked away with passing foot-traffic only
- Lounge with balcony enjoying views over the town, harbour and Torbay
- 2 double bedrooms
- Attractive bathroom suite with bath & shower
- Upvc double glazed windows
- Electric night storage heating
- Would make a great low-maintenance holiday bolt-hole
- View today - key in office!
** SOLD BY James at Churchill's Estate Agents in Brixham. If you own a similar home and are thinking of selling, we have a number of unsuited buyers looking for a similar property, so please call James Churchill on 01803 882671, for a no-obligation market appraisal.
If you are looking for an affordable holiday home which is handy for the town centre shops, restaurants and harbourside, but don't want to get involved with re-furbishment works, then this top floor apartment with 2 bedrooms might be 'right up your street'.
It is situated near the top of St. Peter's Hill, just below St. Peter's Church (which has recently been converted into a stunning residence). The location only allows for foot traffic and all the amenities of the town and harbour are within reasonable walking distance. Brixham marina and Breakwater beach are less than 1/2 a mile away. On-street parking may be found on Elkins Hill, Mount Road or Windmill Road.
The property has recently been re-furbished and is very well presented, with a new kitchen and smartly tiled bathroom, with both a bath and shower cubicle. From the lounge, kitchen and main bedroom, there are lovely views over surroundings cottages to the outer harbour, with Torbay and Torquay beyond. The lounge also has a sliding patio door out to a balcony with glazed screen.
Electric night storage heating is installed, along with low maintenance upvc double glazed windows. With no garden to worry about, this property would make an ideal holiday home or holiday let. A personal inspection is highly recommended.
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £194,950 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
- Status: Sold STC
- Reference: 8122365