2 bed flat for sale in Spacious garden apartment in Upper Clevedon (ref: 9745337)Shortlist
- Spacious ground floor garden apartment
- Two generous double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Popular upper Clevedon location opposite woodland walks
- Light and spacious rooms with open aspects
- Single garage to rear of building
- Close to bus routes, golf course and cricket club
- Clevedon Golf Course
- Coastal walks at Ladye Bay
- On a bus route
- The eclectic shops on Hill Road
Outside, the property benefits from a single garage and a charming private garden set to the front of the building.
Old Park Road is in a fantastic location set in the heart of Upper Clevedon with many woodland walks on the doorstep. Clevedon Town Centre and Hill Road are both within easy reach, as are Clevedon golf and cricket clubs.
As a commuter base Clevedon is ideal with the M5 motorway link, railway station at nearby Yatton and Bristol City Centre just up the road.
All in all this delightful apartment is sure to appeal to many and is offered with no onward chain.
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £209,950 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
- Status: Sold STC
- Reference: 9745337