2 bed flat for sale in Southernhay East, Exeter (ref: 7311900)Shortlist
- A TRULY SUPERB IMAGINATIVELY DESIGNED AND RECENTLY CREATED TOP FLOOR APARTMENT
- PRESTIGIOUS SOUTHERNHAY ADDRESS AND LOCATED RIGHT IN THE CITY CENTRE AND YET SURPRISINGLY PEACEFUL
- CAREFULLY RESTORED GRADE II * LISTED LANDMARK BUILDING
- WONDERFUL FAR REACHING SOUTHERLY VIEWS OVERLOOKING ST LEONARDS TOWARDS HALDON HILLS
- ENTRANCE HALL, SUPERB LIVING ROOM WITH DINING AREA AND HIGH CEILING
- FINE KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES, STUDY PLUS FURTHER MEZANNINE OFFICE/LIBRARY
- TWO EXCELLENT BEDROOMS, ONE WITH BEAUTIFUL EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM ALONG WITH BUILT-IN BEDROOM FURNITURE
- SUPERB MAIN BATHROOM, ALLOCATED PARKING WITHIN SECURE CAR PARK
- COMMUNAL GARDEN AND USE OF GYM, LIFT
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £525,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
- Status: Sold STC
- Reference: 7311900