2 bed flat for sale in Situated in a desirable area of Clevedon with a short walk to the seafront (ref: 9571255)Shortlist
- Elegant converted Victorian lower ground floor apartment
- Spacious two double bedroom accommodation
- Fitted kitchen and modern bathroom
- Gas central heating and allocated parking
- Use of shared courtyard garden
- Sought after location close to Clevedon Seafront
- Seafront walks and Clevedon's historic pier
- Hill Road shops, cafes and restaurants
- Bus stop with routes to Bristol and Weston-super-Mare
- Bowling and tennis clubs
The accommodation includes a lovely large/dining room with bay window at the front of the building, a fitted kitchen and a luxury contemporary bathroom suite with shower. It also benefits from gas central heating, allocated off street parking and a large useful storage cupboard next to the apartment. It also has use of a shared courtyard garden.
Elton Road is superbly positioned offering easy access to Clevedon Seafront and the pretty shopping area of Hill Road.
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £219,950 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 31st March 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
- Status: Sold
- Reference: 9571255