2 bed flat for sale in Grade II listed conversion with balcony with views across Clevedon Sea Front (ref: 8363926)Shortlist
- Unique and tasteful conversion of an iconic Grade II listed building
- Spectacular position with a coastline aspect
- Stands in sumptuous communal grounds, each property with allocated parking
- High quality finish throughout
- Just yards from Hill Road shopping area
- Estimated build completion Spring 2018
Apartment 5 has a unique terrace with a glass balustrade offering spectacular views over the coastline of the Bristol Channel and overlooks the Grade I listed Victorian Pier built in 1869. The apartment offers a lounge with a door accessing the stunning terrace, kitchen/dining room offering a range of 'Neff' appliances, two double bedrooms, master with en-suite and additional separate shower room. The property also benefits from a communal walled garden and one allocated parking space.
Located on Marine Hill just a short stroll from delightful walks and wonderful coffee shops, bars, restaurants and boutiques.
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £375,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated to reflect changes in stamp duty following the Mini Budget on 23rd September 2022.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
- Status: Unavailable
- Reference: 8363926