2 bed flat for sale in Charming apartment in Mid Clevedon close to shops and seafront (ref: 9700336)Shortlist
- Top floor apartment
- Two double size bedrooms
- Allocated parking to rear of building
- Separate fitted kitchen
- Popular location near to Hill Road
- Offered for sale with no onward chain
- A short stroll to Clevedons Historic Pier
- Sunnyside Doctors Surgery
- A level walk to the cafes and shops on Hill Road and Alexandra Road
- Bus stop with routes to Bristol City Centre and Cribbs Causeway
Outside, there is an allocated parking space to the rear of the building.
Hallam Road is set within the heart of Victorian Clevedon and enjoys easy and immediate access to the seafront and Hill Road. In the opposite direction are the wide variety of shops within Clevedon Triangle and for fitness fanatics Clevedon Sports Centre with swimming pool is just down the road.
Whether it is a first time or investment purchase, this bright and airy apartment is ideal and is available for early occupation.
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £214,950 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 31st March 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
- Status: Unavailable
- Reference: 9700336