Offers in the Region Of £284,950
2 bed bungalow for sale in Newton Poppleford (ref: 9066226)Shortlist
- A SUPERBLY LOCATED DETACHED 2 BEDROOM BUNGALOW
- IN AN EXCELLENT LEVEL CUL-DE-SAC POSITION
- WITH ALMOST RURAL OUTLOOKS FROM THE REAR
- COMFORTABLE NOW BUT WITH GREAT SCOPE FOR FURTHER ENHANCEMENT
- EASY WALK UP TO THE VILLAGE CENTRE
- LOVELY LEVEL MATURE REAR GARDEN
- CENTRAL HEATING & PART UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED
- GOOD GARAGE & PARKING
- EPC = E - REF:DWE06184
A superbly located detached 2 bedroom bungalow occupying a great level position almost at the end of this delightful cul-de-sac with a lovely, level, easy to keep rear garden and enjoying delightful almost rural outlooks. On the market for the first time in many years this is a comfortable bungalow which has great scope for additional enhancement, for sale with a sensible guide price and available for immediate occupation. Early viewing strongly advised in order to avoid disappointment.
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £284,950 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
- Status: Sold STC
- Reference: 9066226