2 bed bungalow for sale in Gollands, Brixham (ref: 9167373)Shortlist
- A semi-detached bungalow 'on the level' to local amenities
- Recently re-furbished & available 'chain free'
- New kitchen with built-in applicances & utility area
- Lounge opening to sun lounge
- 2 double bedrooms
- Bathroom & separate w.c.
- Gas central heating
- Ample parking
- 'Easy' gardens, enjoying a south-westerly aspect to the rear
- Available now - call for a viewing appointment!
This semi-detached 2 bedroom bungalow is situated 'on the level' in the ever popular Copythorne area of Brixham and within reasonable walking distance of the shops and a convenience store at the North Boundary Road/Pillar Avenue junction. A bus service to the town centre passes the end of the road and also within easy striking distance are the Post Office/Spar at Cambridge Road and The Trawler pub. About 3/4 of a mile distant are Battery Gardens and the pathway leading to the coves at Fishcombe and Churston.
The bungalow has the benefit of gas central heating (fired by condensing combination boiler) and is part double glazed. There is a good-size lounge, which opens to a sun lounge that overlooks the rear garden. The kitchen is brand new and has the benefit of a built-in electric cooker and a ceramic hob. There is also a very useful utility space.
Parking is available on the driveway and the rear garden enjoys a sunny south-westerly aspect.
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £222,500 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 31st March 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
- Status: Sold STC
- Reference: 9167373