2 bed bungalow for sale in Gollands, Brixham (ref: 6135131)Shortlist
- A semi-detached bungalow 'on the level' to local facilities
- Bright lounge
- Kitchen & rear porch
- 2 double bedrooms
- Shower room/W.C.
- Driveway and garage
- Lawned gardens to front & rear
- Upvc double glazing
- Local shops, pub & bus route all within walking distance
- Available now, with no onward chain
The bungalow comprises a 'light and bright' lounge, kitchen with side porch adjacent, 2 double bedrooms and shower room with a modern shower cubicle. Upvc double glazing is installed and the facias, gutters and downpipes are also low maintenance upvc.
There is ample parking on the driveway, which leads to a single garage. The gardens are lawned to both front and rear. A property which would suit those looking to downsize and retire to the 'best part' of the English Riviera.
The bungalow is offered for sale with no onward chain and we recommend a personal inspection.
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £179,950 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 31st March 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
- Status: Sold STC
- Reference: 6135131