2 bed bungalow for sale in Brixham (ref: 4754841)Shortlist
- A semi-detached bungalow in a quiet location
- Generous plot with sunny southerly gardens
- 2 double bedrooms
- Dual aspect lounge and kitchen
- Smart modern bathroom
- Gas central heating (new boiler in 2013) & upvc double glazing
- Driveway and extra hardstanding
- Large garage with inspection pit
- Useful underbungalow store with W.C. and shower
- View today - no onward chain - key in office!
There is also extra hardstanding behind the bungalow, very useful for those buyers looking for extra parking space for a boat or small caravan etc. The rear garden is also a good-size and enjoys plenty of sun and a good degree of privacy.
Inside the bungalow there are 2 double bedrooms, a dual-aspect lounge and a very bright dual aspect kitchen. The bathroom has been updated and features a modern white suite with attractive tiling. Gas central heating is installed with a new Worcester boiler fitted in March 2013. Externally there are low maintenance upvc facias, gutters and downpipes, whilst upvc double glazing is installed to all main windows.
In addition, there is a very useful under-bungalow room which the present owner has used as an office with shower room off, but would also make a great storage area.
The bungalow is vacant and with no onward chain attached, this home would be ideal for those looking for a quick move.
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £169,950 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
- Status: Sold STC
- Reference: 4754841