1 bed flat for sale in Portishead, North Somerset (ref: 9581132)Shortlist
- A ground floor flat with an attractive outlook
- Well designed accommodation
- Gas central heating
- uPVC double glazing
- Allocated parking
- Quiet, level position set well back from High Street but within easy reach of amenities
- No chain delays
- Currently Let and yeilding £550pcm
- A very appealing Buy to Let opportinity or a perfect first home.
- Long lease - 976 years of 999 years remaining
This attractive apartment is probably the best positioned of the properties here at West Court enjoying a quiet setting away from the residents car park area overlooking the secluded main garden of the building. The property will appeal to first time buyers, downsizers and Buy to Let investors given that the property is currently Let to an excellent tenant (current tenancy ends mid August). The existing tenant has expressed a desire to extend a tenancy if the flat is sold to an investor and the current rent paid is £550pcm representing a gross yield of almost 4.6%
West Court stands in a level position set well back from Portishead High Street and is within easy walking distance to the many shops and amenities. The town is popular with all generations due to its unique coastal location, the marina and the scenic coastal walks as well as the picturesque countryside of the Gordano Valley. In addition for the commuter, Bristol is just 10 miles away and Junction 19 of the M5 is only 3 miles away.
Please click on the Brochure link for full details.
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £144,950 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
- Status: Under Offer
- Reference: 9581132